As you know, it’s terrible to get stuck in the airport for several hours on end. For those who travel frequently like me, one stuck in the airport is really unbearable, if you do not know what to do. Instead of being bored at the airport, I came up with a few ideas that may help you shorten the time. Trust me, sitting in the terminal for hours on end can be the worst. Especially in Adelaide where there is hardly anything to do there anyway.
- Go to the newsagent and finally buy a book or magazine, you were interested in or would like to read. I bought two gaming mags for only ten bux.
- Next, try new foods. Order some new dish in a restaurant airport. I had a Bubblegum donut on Sunday, didn’t think I would like it but hey, not bad.
- Play ‘Planespotting’, a term I coined like Trainspotting, as long as you have time at the airport, look closely at people. Try to find in each of them the punch line, something special may be funny, be sad. The main thing to know others better.
- Workout, as you know airports are very large, which makes it possible to do fast walking, so go burn some calories. I swear I burnt off so many on Sunday waiting for my plane.
- Take photos of random stuff! No camera? Use the phone for sure! With technologies like Instagram etc, you can create interesting photos as you had fun at the airport, who you saw, and as you can just take a picture of the most beautiful places on the airport, and then show it to all your relatives and friends. I do this often.
So, as you can see, the airport can be fun. If you want to get rid of boredom, then surely find things to do at the airport!