Currently, I am a proud father of two lovely daughters living in Melbourne, Australia. Although, I grew up in country Victoria. I don’t mind getting my hands dirty even though I am a corporate. I have utmost respect for anyone and everyone that walks on this planet. I am massive Trivia, Jim Henson’s Muppets, Ice Hockey and LEGO fan.
Skills I have include but not limited to are:
- High level inter-personal communication skills with the ability to develop effective relationships with SMEs, team members and external stakeholders to meet organisational learning and development needs.
- Highly experienced in developing and designing interactive, engaging effective learning solutions using a range of approaches, tools, technologies and techniques.
- Very strong Project management with the ability to prioritise multiple learning development projects from initiation to conclusion including a post implementation review process.
- Proven strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills to identify, recommend and implement solutions to challenging issues whilst having a passion for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Advanced curation, administration and maintenance of content to support learning and organisational outcomes using an array of Learning Management Systems (15) at a Super-User level.
- Facilitation and delivery of both Accredited and Non-Accredited courses, as well as running of CCAF workshops, engaging all participants on the content via use of Game Based Learning and/or traditional Pedagogy/Androgogy.